Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another one bites the dust


Here I am again after 2 years of blogging absence. Apparently people are still curious to know more about the so called "good life" in Paris where, when all the districts are put together, takes the form of a giant escargot. And since almost everyone I know who is living abroad gives the inside look of life abroad by blogging, which by the way is excellent and very à la mode, I thought why not give it another shot. Hence 'another one bites the dust'.

Note to self: Must make time to blog.


Dedications:
  • To my sister, Ivy, who's a walking dictionary/thesaurus, who ought to be an English Professor for obvious reasons but instead chose to be an accountant (an excellent one at that) and whom I've appointed to be my blog Editor and who helped me with my first title blog!
  • To my best pal, Weng Po @ Candice, whom I consider to be part of my family, has inspired and continues to inspire me to blog with her own blogs.
  • To my good friend, Hardip, who introduced me to the whole concept of blogging even before anyone knew how!
Thank you!

7 comments:

Moments In Time said...

You did it! Welcome back. Looking forward to more updates! Hugs, SJ

Helena said...

Thx! Hope to be as dedicated as you are! :)

Po said...

aww... you're so sweet. i looooove the photos! hope to see more postings soon!

Ivy said...

Glad to be of service!

Hey, you forgot to mention seafood in your "Love" bit - second only to our Malaysian selection!

Thanks to you and Weng Po, I might start my own blog (more like ranting and raving) on life in London ;p

Anonymous said...

Thank God for blogs! Now I can share your 'life' apart from what I view in Facebook!

DP said...

Hehe just read this bit :) You've started and I've given up...

Unknown said...

Belle Photo !!!
A bientôt !!
www.lacoctelera.com/galeria59