Friday, October 22, 2010

My Lovely Lady Bump


I'm back and I'm not alone!

It has taken me so long to get back to posting anything on my blog. Truth is, I've been so got up with work that I was lacking in time and most importantly, inspiration. Then four months ago, a miracle happened. Surprise, surprise - I'm expecting my first child and if you are a mother or mother-to-be, you know the kind of exhaustion one goes through.

Facts: I'm in my 16th week, still experience nausea, have poor appetite, gained 3 kilos, extremely exhausted and still trying to except my bodily changes. I also had 2 visits to my obstetrician with 4 ultrasounds, one of which was a 4D image that showed a pretty clear picture of the little one. We could almost see the 'goods' but the little one was hiding it quite well that I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer to know the sex! So far everything's going well and we're super thrilled!

So, it is what it is for now. "Je suis bien fatiguée" but thought to myself this is a first and I should suck it up (for at least a couple of hours) and document this unique moment. A moment I may never experience again, so I'm going to live it, day by day through my blog. Who knows, if internet lives on and my spot doesn't get erased, my child might just read this someday...

No comments: